I have had to eat my words. When my dear friend Becky asked us what we would do with all the fish that the men brought home, I quickly replied "I have never had to worry about what to do with all the fish Jody and Joseph bring home and they have been fishing plenty of times..haha!" Well, the men went fishing and I actually did have to think about what to do with the fish they brought home! They went with our friends Rich and David King, while Becky, Caris and Joseph hung out with the rest of us at home.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Fishing for the BIG ones!
I have had to eat my words. When my dear friend Becky asked us what we would do with all the fish that the men brought home, I quickly replied "I have never had to worry about what to do with all the fish Jody and Joseph bring home and they have been fishing plenty of times..haha!" Well, the men went fishing and I actually did have to think about what to do with the fish they brought home! They went with our friends Rich and David King, while Becky, Caris and Joseph hung out with the rest of us at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2025 The First Six Months
This year was to be a year of rejoicing (my chosen "word of the year") and so far, it has exceeded our expectations! We have had ...
-
This year was to be a year of rejoicing (my chosen "word of the year") and so far, it has exceeded our expectations! We have had ...
-
2024 ...full of many wonderful celebrations and two very sad goodbyes..... Victoria turned 1! Charlie turned 16 and got his license! Ramie...
No comments:
Post a Comment