Sunday, September 28, 2008

Joseph plays Varsity!




























Thursday night Joseph came home from practice and said "I have exciting news...I get to dress varsity this week!" After we all cheered, he assured us he wouldn't play, just take space up on the bench....so, since it was raining, I stayed home with the three little ones. When the rest walked in and said "Joseph played!" I didn't believe them. Their team won 47 to 0 and everyone got to play. Joseph was in the last two plays of the game, and even Em, Ramie and Drew missed it because they went to the bathroom! Fortunately, Jody was a witness and said he did great! Here are a few pics, Joseph is 81. The pic of Drew shirtless is

because he was so soaked he stripped in the van.

No comments:

2025 The First Six Months

 This year was to be a year of rejoicing (my chosen "word of the year") and so far, it has exceeded our expectations! We have had ...