Knock, Knock
Boo!
Boo! Who?!
What 'cha crying about?
Hahahahahaha!
Can't tell you how many times I have heard that joke in the past two days!
I am tired of the joke but I never get tired of the hysterical giggles it brings from the little ones! Halloween was lots of fun even though Jody was out of town and Joseph was at an out of town football game.
Life certainly changes quickly...we used to all dress up together and were all within a "theme", now (much to Em's dismay)we go with the flow (such as Gracie deciding at the last minute to be a bear instead of Hannah Montanna) and do whatever works for all of us. We were culling the depths of the dress up basket all afternoon for the costume of the moment. As you can see from the pics everyone was happy with what they decided to be and even Charlie had a costume (thanks to Samuel's hand me downs!). Is mommy getting lazy, or maybe just smarter?....hmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment