Saturday, October 26, 2013

Homecoming 2013

Woohoo!  Look at that girl block!  Drew says we should start calling her "Super Block!"
All I know is that, despite a disappointing loss, Ramie played her best games today!
Go Mustangs!

After the game, our beautiful girl got to attend her first dance.
It was so nice to be able to drop her off at the Club and watch her be welcomed by all her friends.  No one really had "dates," they just all danced together and had a wonderful time.  This is the part of living on base and participating in small town life that I love.
I will say, though, that her Daddy almost cried when he saw how grown up she looked all dressed up!

No comments:

2025 The First Six Months

 This year was to be a year of rejoicing (my chosen "word of the year") and so far, it has exceeded our expectations! We have had ...