The Brooks family and the "secret weapon", (Summier) came and stayed with the kiddos while I was in Cairo with Jody. I don't think they even missed me! The park, a Nats game, the creek, the sprinkler....I am so happy things went so well and they had so much fun while I was away. I have the BEST sister and brother-in-law!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Fun Without Me...
The Brooks family and the "secret weapon", (Summier) came and stayed with the kiddos while I was in Cairo with Jody. I don't think they even missed me! The park, a Nats game, the creek, the sprinkler....I am so happy things went so well and they had so much fun while I was away. I have the BEST sister and brother-in-law!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2025 The First Six Months
This year was to be a year of rejoicing (my chosen "word of the year") and so far, it has exceeded our expectations! We have had ...
-
This year was to be a year of rejoicing (my chosen "word of the year") and so far, it has exceeded our expectations! We have had ...
-
2024 ...full of many wonderful celebrations and two very sad goodbyes..... Victoria turned 1! Charlie turned 16 and got his license! Ramie...
No comments:
Post a Comment