Saturday, March 6, 2010

Weekends...




Looking forward to a weekend for rest and relaxation just doesn't exist in my world right now. The Mother Theresa quote "God does not call us to be successfull, He calls us to be faithful" is my new mantra. Since it feels like I am constantly running from one thing to another, not necessarily feeling like I am "good" at any of it, it is a very consoling thought!~ Life here is busy but good. The house is not always clean, but everyone remains fed, clothed and loved, to the best of my ability. The big kids are very helpful and I am very blessed. Here are some pics of the week. Joseph's blurry pic is a joke for Jody...he finally made the "blue team" in his weight class for football. We had been teasing him about being on the "pink team" (really the red team but we just gave him grief about being too girly-man to make the blue!) so now he has a T shirt to prove how strong he it! woohoo!


One huge highlight of our weekend was a visit from our dear friends the Kings, so one pic is of all the kids on Saturday. Another highlight was Drew scoring a basket in a game that sent his team to the semi-finals! I will bring my camera tomorrow so I can post pics of him too.

1 comment:

Johnson said...

I think that pic of Joseph was photoshopped! Looks suspicious! :)

2025 The First Six Months

 This year was to be a year of rejoicing (my chosen "word of the year") and so far, it has exceeded our expectations! We have had ...