Drew is now officially a Weebelo! We went to his Blue and Gold Banquet and watched as he was given his awards and had his face painted by the Den leader. When we got home the kids opened a package we had received and it was the Daddy Dolls! I can't tell you how excited they were. It was awesome. I am going to donate money to the cause, I had no idea how important they would be to them. They have been fighting over the two we got all evening! We also got our "Flat Daddy" poster that I am going to laminate and bring places with us so Jody won't miss a thing!;)
2 comments:
I love this, Rachel! I saw on FB that Jody had arrived safely in the Middle East. We anxiously await updates via computer. Love to all of you Ogeas!!
When Chris deployed I used iron-on transfers to decorate a pillowcase with pictures of David and Chris together. David use to drag that pillow around everywhere! It really does seem to mean a lot to the kids to have a picture of daddy. All my prayers are with you as you go through this deployment.
Post a Comment