Wednesday, September 11, 2013

First Days

Charlie started kindergarten this week.  I was very sad to have to miss the first day but Daddy did as promised and delivered him to school in clean clothes (that matched) and snapped a few pics for posterity. He wasn't nervous at all and said school was "GREAT!"
 
Emily also had her first day this week.  First day of college, and although I wasn't there to see it, she let me take a pic while she was trying on her chef's whites.  Good thing, too!  We realized her pants were way too long and I was able to hem them for her before I left. Unfortunately, I am having trouble downloading so you will just have to trust me when I say she looked amazing!
 

No comments:

2025 The First Six Months

 This year was to be a year of rejoicing (my chosen "word of the year") and so far, it has exceeded our expectations! We have had ...