Sunday, October 23, 2011
October 2011
If I didn't have someone having a birthday every month in the fall, I may never blog! Drew is now eleven and it seems like time is flying! We have been so busy here. This is the most stressfull, high paced place we have ever lived and it is sometimes so difficult to avoid the trap of thinking I have to put the kids in every activity available! We have deliberately let the three little ones simply play this fall - no sports, clubs or after school activities, just PLAY. We have to take advantage of the good weather while we have it! Of course, even with those kids free, we still have cheer, volleyball, and soccer to finish before we begin basketball next week! I love having all these choices but it can be exhausting! Thankfully, Emily is now driving in her own car (that she helped pay for) and that truly makes life easier for all of us. She was the proud recipient of the title "Junior Homecoming Princess" at Woodson's homecoming this year. It was an exciting night, albeit bittersweet because she had gotten a concussion at the pep rally that day when her flyer kicked her in the head! Hence the sunglasses and earplugs she is sporting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2025 The First Six Months
This year was to be a year of rejoicing (my chosen "word of the year") and so far, it has exceeded our expectations! We have had ...
-
This year was to be a year of rejoicing (my chosen "word of the year") and so far, it has exceeded our expectations! We have had ...
-
2024 ...full of many wonderful celebrations and two very sad goodbyes..... Victoria turned 1! Charlie turned 16 and got his license! Ramie...
1 comment:
I am glad you have another birthday coming up soon, to blog about again. Nice pictures of your wonderful kids.
Post a Comment