Friday, September 3, 2010

Woodson 29, Fairfax 14

I will be blogging about all of Woodson's football games this year for my sweet hubby so get ready for some FOOTBALL!!! Tonight was the first night of the season and it was so much fun! Emily cheered and stunted like a pro and Joseph played every defensive play until the end when they put in second string! He made some great tackles, including sacking the QB and almost intercepted a ball (knocking it out of a receivers reach) and generally played GREAT! I am going to post a smilebox so I can put in some video.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a digital scrapbooking design

No comments:

2025 The First Six Months

 This year was to be a year of rejoicing (my chosen "word of the year") and so far, it has exceeded our expectations! We have had ...