There is nothing like a Christmas concert to get the holidays off to a great start! We enjoyed a phenominal show in DAR Constitution Hall downtown on Saturday night. It was just the three biggest kids and me, and we had so much fun running to try to get to the metro and out of the cold after it was finished, as you can tell, I made them stop in front of the Washington monument for an after hours photo-op! I also had one of the White House Christmas tree but it didn't come out- you'll just have to trust me when I say it was beautiful!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Christmas Concert
There is nothing like a Christmas concert to get the holidays off to a great start! We enjoyed a phenominal show in DAR Constitution Hall downtown on Saturday night. It was just the three biggest kids and me, and we had so much fun running to try to get to the metro and out of the cold after it was finished, as you can tell, I made them stop in front of the Washington monument for an after hours photo-op! I also had one of the White House Christmas tree but it didn't come out- you'll just have to trust me when I say it was beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2025 The First Six Months
This year was to be a year of rejoicing (my chosen "word of the year") and so far, it has exceeded our expectations! We have had ...
-
This year was to be a year of rejoicing (my chosen "word of the year") and so far, it has exceeded our expectations! We have had ...
-
2024 ...full of many wonderful celebrations and two very sad goodbyes..... Victoria turned 1! Charlie turned 16 and got his license! Ramie...
No comments:
Post a Comment