Joseph spent three nights at a retreat in Maryland at Mount St. Mary's Seminary. On the way to pick him up we found this wonderful "you pick it" place and had a fun time picking blueberries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2025 The First Six Months
This year was to be a year of rejoicing (my chosen "word of the year") and so far, it has exceeded our expectations! We have had ...
-
This year was to be a year of rejoicing (my chosen "word of the year") and so far, it has exceeded our expectations! We have had ...
-
2024 ...full of many wonderful celebrations and two very sad goodbyes..... Victoria turned 1! Charlie turned 16 and got his license! Ramie...
1 comment:
Rachel, this is Amber Cargile (formerly of Ellsworth AFB!)...your family is beautiful and girl, you haven't aged one IOTA, you dawg! I just scrolled through some of your posts and see y'all are at the Pentagon now. I also got a big kick out of seeing Sarah, Don & family...what a treat!
I transitioned into the Reserves 10 years ago and serve as an IMA at the Air Force ISR Agency in San Antonio, but Mike and I live in Arizona with our two kids.
God bless!
Post a Comment